We are committed to keeping you safe during the pandemic as you support our mission by shopping at Ramble on Pearl. From open to close, we will do everything in our power to maintain a safe environment for your shopping experience.
All employees complete a health screening before they come in to work, and we ask that all employees and customers who are not feeling well, stay home.
Masks are non-negotiable – if you are unwilling or unable to wear a mask, we are happy to accommodate you through our online store, for delivery or curbside pick-up.
When you arrive, we have hand sanitizer ready at the door for you to use.
Dressing rooms are open! You are welcome to try on garments in our store, we have removed all porous surface furniture from the dressing rooms so that we can easily and effectively sanitize the dressing rooms between each use.
Our opening and closing procedures include thorough wipe down with a bleach solution on all frequently touched surfaces like door handles and countertops.
We have two high capacity HEPA filters and an HVAC system constantly running to reduce aerosol levels in the store, and on nice days we keep the door open to maintain fresh air flow.
Have a return? No problem! According to the latest studies on fabrics and the virus, COVID-19 was detectable on fabrics for just two days, and when exposed to high heat, the virus became inactive within five minutes. We have therefore set up a “clothing quarantine” for returned merchandise where they are isolated for 72 hours before being returned to the sales floor, and all new apparel is steamed before being put out on the floor
Personal & Private Shopping by Appointment
We understand if you are reluctant to shop while crowds may be in our store. For a more private experience, you can browse our amazing selection of merchandise with a personal & private shopping appointment by calling 303-442-2267 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Available Tuesdays – Fridays
- 10:00 – 11:00 am
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm
If these hours do not work for you, we are flexible! Let us know when you’d like to schedule a private shopping experience, and we will do our best to set you up with an appointment that fits your schedule.
Your continued support during this time is deeply appreciated, and helps us continue serving our mission to build better futures for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities through our apprenticeship program. As always, we welcome donations big and small, which can be made here through our partnership with the Community First Foundation.
Regardless of your need for retail therapy, clothes shopping has never been more challenging than during Covid-19 Stay-at-Home orders. We at Ramble are doing all we can to create a safe environment for our customers. Join us this Saturday, May 9, as we re-open for business and welcome you back to Ramble! We are diligently preparing and cleaning our store in preparation of re-opening to make your shopping experience safe and fun.
Here’s what you need to know about our Safety First Policy
- To ensure your safety, we are operating in compliance with the Governor’s Safer-at-Home orders and the safety checklist provided by Boulder County Public Health,
- Including enhanced/more frequent cleaning & sanitizing throughout the store.
- Customers are required to wear a mask upon entering & will be asked to sanitize their hands – That goes for our employees as well!
- We will be limiting the number of people that may enter the store at any time. If we are at full capacity, you will be asked to wait outside a few minutes while we serve other customers. Thank you for your patience.
- We will quarantine any garment returned to us as recommended by Boulder County Public Health.
We’re here for you!
Store opening hours:
Mon – Sat: 11am – 6pm;
Sun: 11am – 5 pm
Personal Shopping Options:
- Shop by Appointment 303.442.2267
- Virtual Shopping Experience email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coming SOON! – Ramble’s online store – Stay Tuned.
Our apprentices are eager to greet you with a smile and say,
“Welcome (back) to Ramble on Pearl!”
We have made the difficult decision to close our doors for the health and well being of our apprentices and staff and to avoid contributing to the spread of the coronavirus. We’re doing our part to Flatten the Curve by shifting our operations online. However, since shopping online can feel impersonal at the best of times, you don’t have to stop showing your love just because you are forced to stay at home. You can still do your gift buying locally and support our small business community and the vitality of downtown Boulder by “Loving the Local”.
Ramble on Pearl has a range of new personalized virtual gift shopping options for you to consider:
- Shop by Appointment or schedule a Virtual Shopping experience with Bozica or Connie. Email email@example.com.
- Purchase Gift Certificates online for your loved ones (or yourself!) to be used for virtual shopping today, or when we reopen.
- And, while our brick and mortar store is closed, you can buy online direct from two of our favorite Brand Partners and we share in the proceeds! Toad&Co and Synergy. Enter our code “rambleonpearl” when you shop at Synergy for a 10% discount on your purchase.
We are extremely thankful for brand partners, like Toad&Co and Synergy, who have demonstrated continuing support of our mission in these difficult times.
Inspiring people to live their fullest lives through socially and environmentally committed clothes, that look and fit as well as they function, from the trail to the tavern and everywhere in between. Look good, do good, and remember, every day is an adventure. In 1996 Toad&Co partnered with Search, Inc. to form the Planet Access Company, a state-of-the-art warehouse that trains and employs adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Founded by Kate Fisher during her first trip to Nepal in the fall of 1993. Inspired by the beautiful fabrics and textiles of SouthEast Asia and by the friendships she made there, Kate returned home and began to design clothing based on this inspiration. The roots of Synergy were born. Synergy is not only committed to creating clothing with a minimal environmental impact, but also empowering men and women through ethical employment practices.